Ideas for forum section

Status
Not open for further replies.

XodusPlays

Customisation Forum: -
Custom Homepage Section. (for the public to land on a page that they will love)
Codes Section (e.g:-Sharing Codes to help members build there forum to the best)
Web-hosting Section (Discussion for people the share there experience with different web-hosts free or paid)

iSexy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

You have valid points.

However, most people are on the site less the 3 minutes. They all come to leech and leave., most do not come back.
And the majority of people don't even know how to code., so that would be pretty pointless...since most of the people that come to leech are kids 16 and under....
Web hosting section would be good, but then again, most members already have hosting before they get to here.

But like I said I am not opposed to it. I will put some more thought in to it.

Thank you for the idea
iSexy

iSexy

Administrator
Staff member
So just thinking here...out loud...we would need someone to head this section up...
as both of us admin's here, have enuff on our plates. We both have other websites to tend to as well...
We can not just be on one website all day...so with this said....thoughts? comments? questions?

Were listening...

XodusPlays

I can maintain anything that gets put into thoses sections as iv got multiple sites running on different systems, this website being one of them

im forever answering questions on everything i run.

Last edited:

iSexy

Administrator
Staff member
What other websites do you have? You can pm me if you wish. And what kinda layout for what your wanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.